Independent Electrical Contractors of Oregon
IEC of Oregon presents the Electrical New Worker Training Program in Salem
LEARN SKILLS THAT WILL SET YOU APART AND PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL CAREER
Through this program you will:
– Gain exposure to the electrical trade
– Develop skills to set yourself up for success and make you more marketable to employers
– Increase your confidence through hands-on training with power tools, electrical equipment, and more
– Learn important safety habits
– Obtain certification to build your resume
– Prepare yourself for your electrical career
This course runs Tuesdays and Thursdays for three weeks or 18 total hours. Dates are August 2,4,9,11,16 and 18 from 5:30 – 8:30 PM each evening.
Courses are non-refundable. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.