The construction industry and its many partners offer a multitude of scholarship opportunities. Many companies offer scholarships for their employees’ children, as do union locals and other professional groups. For general application information about each scholarship, please visit the pages for each program.
- Oregon Office of Student Access and Completion
- Washington State Scholarships and Grants both offer great information about scholarships.
The following high schools offer construction career technical training programs for their students.
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) Education and Research Foundation
- Advanced American Construction – Schweiger Memorial Scholarship
- Architecture, Construction & Engineering (ACE) Mentor Program
- American Public Works Association – Oregon Chapter
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Professional Estimators
- American Trucks (building trades program scholarships)
- Architecture Foundation of Oregon
- Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials
- Building Association of Clark County – Building Futures Foundation
- Construction Financial Management Association – Portland
- Home Advisor Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Association of Women in Construction – Eugene
- National Housing (NAHB) Endowment
- Nexstar Legacy Foundation (Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical)
- Oregon Concrete and Aggregate Producers Association
- Pacific NW Region of Carpenters
- Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon
- Refrigeration School
- Structural Engineers Association of Oregon
- Troops to Trades
- Union Plus Scholarship Program
- Women in HVACR
- World Plumbing Council
The construction industry and its many partners offer a wide range of support for construction training and education. See what lesson plans are available for you.